Carmel Valley Ranch
– Experiential Spa and Culinary Garden Resort
– Championship Golf Course
– Valley Kitchen Restaurant, Clubhouse and Ranch Eateries
– Pool, Hottubs and Work-Out Facilities
– Tennis Courts, Clay Courts and Instruction
– Horseback Riding, Pony Rides and Horse Barn Visits
– Lavendar Gardens, Bee Keeping and Herb Crafts
– Looking for an event site for your next group function? Carmel Valley Ranch is a great choice! Meeting and conference space include ballroom, board rooms and spacious accommodations are booked by Carmel Area Reservation Service. Catered food and beverage menus for every type event and group are presented to suit your taste. Weddings are exceptional at The Ranch with several sites available to book for your unforgettable nuptials! Call 831-372-5000 for free local wedding and event planning service.
On the sunny side of Carmel-Monterey and beyond the coastal fog belt, lies experiential Carmel Valley Ranch, Spa and golf course. Surrounded by oak woodlands, lavender gardens and vineyards, the resort’s mild climate encourages year-round outdoor activities. Surrounded by hillsides here is a Pete Dye championship designed golf course plus multiple tennis courts including clay courts. There are outdoor hot-tubs for soaks under the clear skies of Carmel Valley. The ranch offers culinary, viticulture and gardening activities, like bee keeping and handcraft garden herb projects. Children love the huge tree swing hanging from an ancient oak tree!
This is an all suites resort with new renovations and addded amenities that will refresh your spirit. The hotel rooms for treasured guests offer king size bed or two double beds, with a fireplace and sitting room with sofa sleeper. There are outdoor decks overlooking the valley, vineyards, farms and gardens, the Carmel River watershed and the surrounding Santa Lucia Mountains and hillsides. The decks which are unique to Carmel Valley Ranch have deep soaking tubs, outdoor swings and fireplaces by request.
Please call 831-372-5000 for a special hotel room booking for your next get away, family vacation and group event. Let’s assure you have the best available accommodations during your preferred travel dates with all of your and your guests’ wishes in mind. Superbly created by chef Tim Woods, your group dining event will be beautifully done by his talented catering staff. Banquet menus feature local and organic items which conform to everyone’s highest standards.