Come to play! Great Pebble Beach golf reservations made for you. Find best things to see and do on the Monterey Bay and in Carmel by the Sea here!
Play your dream game with Pebble Beach golf reservations. Surf the waves, spend time with your family and walk the white sands of Carmel Beach, the most pet-friendly of all! Outdoor lovers run, hike and bicycle along the central coast. Foodies savor world class restaurants tucked away in downtown Carmel-by-the-Sea. Wine enthusiasts visit outstanding the tasting rooms in the downtown village and explore the wineries of Carmel Valley. Enjoy a Monterey Bay vacation to create memories and an unforgettable adventure! Call or text 831-372-5000 and click a form above to make your reservations now.
Enjoy our local events; Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am golf tournament, Carmel Bach Festival, EG Conference in Carmel, Monterey Pop Festival, and Monterey Jazz Festival, are held here annually. Check out this great local event calendar for current dates and times to enhance your visit to the Carmel Monterey area.
- Carmel Valley Ranch Golf Course
- Del Monte Golf Course
- Pacific Grove Golf Links
- Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Poppy Hills Golf Course
- Quail Lodge Golf Club
- Spanish Bay Golf Links
- Spyglass Hill Golf Course
Pubs and Micros
- AW Shucks – Carmel
- Alvarado Street Brewery – Monterey
- Baja Cantina – Carmel Valley
- Barmel – Carmel
- Brophy’s Tavern – Carmel
- Crown and Anchor – Monterey
- Hog’s Breath Inn – Carmel
- Lalla-Palooza – Monterey
- The Forge – Carmel
- Vesuvio – Carmel
Wine and Dine
- Andre’s Bouchee – Carmel
- Aubergine – Carmel
- Basil Seasonal Dining – Carmel
- Bay of Pines Restaurant – Monterey
- Beach House Lovers Point – Pacific Grove
- Dametra Cafe – Carmel
- Grasings – Carmel
- Il Fornaio – Carmel
- Mission Ranch Restaurant – Carmel
- Montrio Bistro – Monterey
- Nepenthe – Big Sur
- Point Pinos Grill – Pacific Grove
- PortaBella – Carmel
- The Poke Lab – Monterey
- Treehouse Cafe – Carmel
- Village Corner Bistro – Carmel
- Yafa – Carmel
Places to Play
- Carmel Mission Basilica & Museum
- Carmel River State Beach
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Monterey CA State Historic Park
- Pfeiffer Big Sur CA State Park
- Point Lobos CA Natural Reserve
- Refuge Spa Retreat
- Robinson Jeffers Tor House
- Bay Bike Rentals Carmel
- Bella on the Bay Sailing and Whale Watching
- Breakwater Scuba Dive Shop
- Carmel Walks
- Fast Raft Marine Eco Tours
- Monterey Bay Kayaks
- Monterey Bay Equestrian Center
- PAWlitzer Prize Event – October 14, 2017 in Carmel by the Sea
Where are Carmel, Monterey and Pebble Beach? Driving Distances:
Monterey Peninsula is about a 1.5 hour drive south from San Jose (70 miles) & 2.5 hour drive south from San Francisco (110 miles).
Big Sur is about a 1 hour drive south from Carmel/Monterey (26 miles).
Pebble Beach is west and centrally located between Carmel and Monterey.
Carmel Valley Village is about a 20 minute drive from Carmel/Monterey (12 miles).
The drive from Los Angeles is about 6 hours north (325 miles) to the Monterey Peninsula.