Play & Find Adventure along Monterey Bay!
Golf to play your dream game on stunning Pebble Beach golf links at 831-372-5000 by call or text. Surf the waves, play with your family and walk the white sands of Carmel Beach, the most pet-friendly of all! Outdoor lovers run, hike and bicycle along the central coast. Foodies savor world class restaurants tucked away in downtown Carmel-by-the-Sea. Wine enthusiasts visit outstanding the tasting rooms in the downtown village and explore the wineries of Carmel Valley. Enjoy a Monterey Bay vacation to create memories and an unforgettable adventure!
Enjoy local event; Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am golf tournament, Carmel Bach Festival, EG Conference in Carmel, Monterey Pop Festival, and Monterey Jazz Festival, are held here annually. Check out a local event calendar for current dates and times.
- Carmel Valley Ranch Golf Course
- Del Monte Golf Course
- Pacific Grove Golf Links
- Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Poppy Hills Golf Course
- Quail Lodge Golf Club
- Spanish Bay Golf Links
- Spyglass Hill Golf Course
Pubs and Micros
Wine and Dine
- Andre’s Bouchee – Carmel
- Aubergine – Carmel
- Basil Seasonal Dining – Carmel
- Bay of Pines Restaurant – Monterey
- Beach House Lovers Point – Pacific Grove
- Dametra Cafe – Carmel
- Grasings – Carmel
- Il Fornaio – Carmel
- Mission Ranch Restaurant – Carmel
- Montrio Bistro – Monterey
- Nepenthe – Big Sur
- Point Pinos Grill – Pacific Grove
- PortaBella – Carmel
- The Poke Lab – Monterey
- Treehouse Cafe – Carmel
- Village Corner Bistro – Carmel
- Yafa – Carmel
Places to Play
- Carmel Mission Basilica & Museum
- Carmel River State Beach
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Monterey CA State Historic Park
- Pfeiffer Big Sur CA State Park
- Point Lobos CA Natural Reserve
- Refuge Spa Retreat
- Robinson Jeffers Tor House
Monterey Peninsula is about a 1.5 hour drive south from San Jose (70 miles) & 2.5 hour drive south from San Francisco (110 miles).
Big Sur is about a 1 hour drive south from Carmel/Monterey (26 miles).
Pebble Beach is west and centrally located between Carmel and Monterey.
Carmel Valley Village is about a 20 minute drive from Carmel/Monterey (12 miles.)
The drive from Los Angeles is about 6 hours north (325 miles) to the Monterey Peninsula.