Portola Hotel & Spa
– Full Service Hotel on Custom House Plaza
– Located in Monterey’s Historic District
– Pool, Hottub and Fitness Center
– Dynamic Spa on The Plaza
– Jack’s and Peter B’s Restaurants
– Plaza Adjoins Museums and Shops
– Walk to Fisherman’s Wharf and Bay
– Close to Monterey Bay Aquarium
– Luxury Green LEED Certified Hotel
– Natural Fabrics Furnishings Refresh
– Ideal for Active and Family Guests
– Electric Car Charging Station Available
– For individuals, couples, active families and business travelers alike the Portola Hotel is a fabulous stay with access to all sorts of tremendous places and activities. Call 831-372-5000 to plan for a great room to stay in and find wonderful things to do while you are here. This is an amazing place to hold your next group event, meeting or conference. Free local Carmel Area Reservations Service will help with room blocks, RFPs, event sites and other details of your ideal event. Well located this hotel is adjacent to the new Monterey Conference Center for lots of fabulous facilities for large groups. The Portola Hotel is LEED green certified which meets and exceeds many boards of directors social responsibility standards for their group events.
Set against the picturesque backdrop of Fisherman’s Wharf and downtown Monterey, the Portola Plaza Hotel reflects the captivating spirit of a rich, historical setting surrounded by Monterey State Historic Park, the adobes and Custom House Plaza. Adjacent to The Spa on the Plaza, there are heated plunge pool, fitness center, shops, musuems and galleries. Meet friends in Jacks lounge, enjoy casual dining, with lots of wide screen sports and hand-made beers at Peter B’s Microbrewery.
Relax and unwind in one of the Portola Plaza Hotel’s spacious rooms and suites, many with sweeping views of the Monterey Bay. Rooms are furnished in a unique style with shuttered windows and deluxe pillow-top beds. All natural linens, surfaces, carpets and furnishings make this hotel stand out as one that will refresh your spirit and keep you socially responsible. The utmost care to the environment is considered as the hotel is LEED certified. Of course guests will find wi-fi, in-room coffee service, entertainment system and a variety of personal touches in every room. Room service and concierge service are readily available too, to help you with all of your needs and to find the local sights, fun activities, educational opportunities that surround the wonderful Monterey Bay National marine Sanctuary just outside the hotel’s doors!
The Portola Hotel is amazingly versatile to suit all types of guests from individual travelers to large groups. By calling 831-372-5000 the specific kind of rooms you desire will be located within the hotel and best room rates will be provided to your for your booking and event planning convenience. You are only restricted by your own imagination to your stay, conference or group special event and it is recommended that you look at planning right away while the best rooms, rates and event space is still available. Carmel Area Reservations Service can help and there is no fee for this time saving convenience that will greatly enhance your stay and event.